23 de septiembre de 2018

Reflexión de OLIVIA Englundh

Crece to me was an amazing experience. I got to meet so many talented new friends and the production was always close by so there was always someone there for us whenever we needed something. It was three weeks of long intense days but together with this group it was always fun. I'm really grateful for this opportunity to work with other artists that, like me, are just out of school, filled with ideas and are so eager to stand on a stage. I believe it was easy for us to relate to one another because of this.



We got to perform in two cities with two very different stages. One stage was outside and we played at midnight in the evening, the other stage was inside, circular and huge compared to the first one. I'm very happy that we got the opportunity to play the same show in such different spaces. It made me realize how much I learned in school about adapting and I believe it kept the show a bit more interesting to play rather than if we had played it in the same space. I missed getting a chance to be creative, I think with this group we could have created fantastic ideas but due to lack of time we didn't get the opportunity to try any of our own ideas.

Love

Olivia Englundh