First, I wanted to say that the production as a whole, and the production team (Javier, Oscar, and Marisa...) were the most professional and supportive I've ever worked with. I truly felt like you could answer to any need and help in any case, so thank you so much for this and for taking this project seriously and doing it at its best!!
Second, I wanted to say that the group, the artists, were fun, very professional, and kind, and I enjoyed every moment with them. Even if being the only male might be difficult in this situation, which I wanted to add is obviously not the easiest, it didn't bring me any problems.
Lastly, on the nature of the project, I think it would be best to be clearer on how much the artist and how much the director has a say. Any option is good, it just wasn't very clear. Also, maybe it would be nice to know how we ended up being chosen for the project because, in my case, artistically and technically, I felt like none of my style or technique was being used, as I didn't do any of the numbers I sent and didn't have a mat, which took out a lot of my technical language on the rope, plus I didn't really work with any of my technical movement and manipulation research with the rope.
All in all, thank you for the opportunity. It was amazing, growing, and fun, and I'm happy I was part of it.
Best regards,
