23 de septiembre de 2018

Reflexión de ANNE

First off all I want to say “Thanks“ to the whole Crece Team. You guys made this experience very rich, comfortable and easy.


I am very happy, that I had the chance to play on these two gorgeous and very different stages. For me it was interesting, that I felt more distance to the audience in Avila than in Price. I guess it’s because the stage was high and it was open air. In Price we had very different audience groups (enthusiastic, calm, young). I am always thinking about how much influence we as artists have on the audience, but also how much they influence us.

On top of that I met wonderful people. I am really thankful for the exchange with the other artists, even though I wish we had more freedom to create.

I would not want to miss the experience I had, cause I learned a lot!


Anne