5 de octubre de 2018

Reflexión de LIZA

Dear CRECE,

first of all, I want to thank the whole CRECE team! You’ve made me feel really welcome. You were always there and took the time and space to help us when we needed that. I am really grateful about that.


CRECE was for me a project where I met friends for life. I felt lucky to be part of this group of crazy people. We were full of energy, joy and ideas. Unfortunately in the creation process there was not a lot of space for our own input. For us it wasn’t about the end product, it was about creating together and sharing ideas and see where that can bring us. From the directors side it felt like the end product was more important than the exchange between us as a group. Even after our different way of creating and disagreements we have given everything and were happy to be on stage with this show, with lots of fun. For the future CRECE I wish that there will be more space for the artists to create together and that the exchange is the essence of this project.

After all, it was an enriching experience that I would have never wanted to miss.


BESO
Liza