4 de octubre de 2018

Reflexión de CARLOTTA


CRECE is an intense process of creation, collaboration and it’s very challenging. Unfourtunately we had short time to put together 10 differents acts and that gave a bit stress. In the end the product was more than good.

I find myself super confidence with the group already from the beginning. 



The process of creation has been different. In my head we were supposed to create all together (artists and director) a show with a key word (dreams) and our acts. I was expecting more exchange between us. I don’t know if for question of time or different way to work but this didn’t happen.

I think in the collective part of the show, I missed the personality of each one of us.

Nothing to say about the organization, the location of the performances, appartments or the staff at the theater. WAS AMAZING!

Apart from the fact that we could have more “voice” in the show, it was a great experience!

Carlotta