3 de octubre de 2018

Reflexión de ANTOINE

I’m Antoine,

I’ve participated to Crece 2018.

First I would like to thanks all the crece team, Carampa team and my friends of the group.It was a super experience, we were an amazing group with beautiful person.

I really enjoyed being in Avila and Madrid with them, meeting them and learn about them.I’m sure that know we gonna meet again to create or just have fun together!


About the show, I enjoyed being in Cirk&co and in the Teatro Price. Those places are amazing, huge and with nice people working around.



I’m a bit disappointed that the creation part was too much directed. I thought it would have been more about the sharing between people coming from Finlandia, Argentina, Italy... It was more like being an Interprete. Like doing what the director wanted and that’s it. It was not bad to do that. But I would have loved more to create with the beautiful person that we are and trying some stuff on stage. Taking more risk about contemporary circus.

At the end I still enjoyed being on stage in this show and I need to thanks Iris Muñoz for that.

I really hope that we can all meet together another time, maybe at Crece Brasil. To have the opportunity to share and create with this family group.


Thanks again for this project.

Antoine