30 de septiembre de 2024

Reflexión Fay

Foto: Gaby Merz

I’m not very good with words. The emotions I have for this project and the people who are involved are much bigger than this structured text. I just need to express my gratitude for being selected and for all the help and the big hug I had from everyone involved! You are a perfect team full of love and support. I believe that everyone who is a student of Carampa is super lucky :)

 Αρχικά, όταν έμαθα πως θα συμμετέχω στο Crece 2024, δεν το πίστευα. Ωστόσο, η εμπειρία ξεπέρασε κατά πολύ τις προσδοκίες μου. Η ομάδα που με περιέβαλλε ήταν απλά καταπληκτική, γεμάτη ταλέντο και με αγκάλιασε με αγάπη από την πρώτη στιγμή. Ένιωσα ότι δημιουργώ, εκφράζομαι και μοιράζομαι, κάτι που για μένα ήταν πολύ σημαντικό. Η στήριξη από την ομάδα της Carampa ήταν ανεκτίμητη. Όλοι ήταν πάντα έτοιμοι να βοηθήσουν, γεμάτοι χαμόγελα και καλοσύνη. Ευχαριστώ από καρδιάς τον Jorge που με επέλεξε και μας ένωσε σαν ομάδα. Ευχαριστώ επίσης τους Javier, Marisa και Oscar που ήταν εκεί για μας όποτε χρειαζόμασταν κάτι, προσφέροντας αμέριστη στήριξη και ενθάρρυνση. Ευχαριστώ την ομάδα μου, που με αγκάλιασε τόσο ζεστά. Ήταν πραγματικά μια υπέροχη εμπειρία. Το αποτέλεσμα, πέρα από επιβράβευση, ήταν μια αναγνώριση των κόπων και της συνεργασίας μας. Νιώθω πως βρέθηκα στο μέρος που πάντα ήθελα να είμαι: ανάμεσα σε μαγικές εικόνες, ταλαντούχους ανθρώπους γεμάτους φαντασία και δημιουργικότητα. Σας ευχαριστώ όλους από καρδιάς και ελπίζω να σας ξαναδώ σύντομα για να δημιουργήσουμε ξανά!


At first, when I found out that I would be part of Crece 2024, I couldn’t believe it. However, the experience far exceeded my expectations. The team surrounding me was incredible, full of talent, and they embraced me with love. I felt that I was creating, expressing myself, and sharing, which was very important to me. The support from the Carampa team was invaluable. Everyone was always ready to help, full of smiles and kindness. It was a truly beautiful experience. I want to thank Jorge for selecting me and for bringing us together as a team. I also want to thank Javier, Marisa, and Óscar for always being there when we needed something, offering their encouragement and support. I am grateful to my team for embracing me so warmly. It was such a wonderful experience. The outcome, beyond being a reward, was a recognition of our efforts and collaboration. I felt like I was exactly where I wanted to be: surrounded by magical images, talented people full of imagination and creativity. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and I hope to see you all again soon to create together once more!


Fay Malama